Have initiated Cyberpeacefare Blog on Global Ethics Network and Linkedin.

Objective; Facilitate world peace and understanding -up-down-up-across cyberspace: :peace/ethics/religious/academic pyramids. Moral responsibility/opportunity u&me/usall !

Promote Interfaith Inter-Operability Dialogue: Judaism-Christianity-Islam; common heritage and tenets:Moses/Jesus/Muhammad-Bible/Quran. 10 Commandments/Golden Rule. Killing innocent men-women-children purposely e.g. 9/11 -Boston Marathon Massacre  against tenets all three faiths.Need World Religious Leaders/Scholars Unite to Counter Radical Militant Terrorists" Teachings.

CyberWorldPeaceUprising: Trying spark RTs "Let there be peace on earth and and let it begin with me" &U/usall".  (Lyrics olde classic song.) If RT U automatically become CyberPeacePatriot.

CyberWorkdPeaceForum: Trying spark leading world peace/religious organizations uniting in supporting Cyberpeacefare. 

Tags: #cyberpeacefare, #general

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent idea! Will your cyberpeacefare interfaith dialogue be open to those outside the scope of monotheism as well?

It's an interesting concept!

I definitely think that the goal of bridging gaps between the monotheistic religions is a laudable and important one! Personally, I have found that interfaith conversations become richer as the scope grows, however. I know many atheists who would have perspectives to offer on the golden rule, for instance.

Will you be writing at length at all, or is this largely a social media effort?

I see my role as a  "reasonable man catalyst" to encourage Interfaith Interoperability Dialogue by "usall"cyberdenizens with a conscience to try to understand the reasoning behind the insanity of humanity based on revelations from the same God-Allah. Seems to me the cardinal/primary tenets of Judaism-Christianity-Islam are "interoperable". Islam recognizes the "people of the book" Abraham, Moses, Jesus  and common ethics morals, eg the Golden Rule" Further there have been many schisms in Christianity and Islam e.g. Catholics versus Protestants and Sunni versus Shiite Islam. Seems to me Interfaith Religious Dialogue is done mostly at local levels.Where are the World's Religious Leaders/Scholars on this Interoperability Issue  ?

You are my First Interested Colleague - why all these schisms-contradictions-interpretations of scriptures and unjust wars/ militant jihadism /terrorism ?  Purposely killing of innocent humans, including fellow Muslims ? Ignorance ? Self Rightedness ? Resentment ? Ethnic Religious Indoctrination ? 

I know "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind"

What think you idea of following a Bayesian Approach decision tree where we start with the apriori proposition the "Golden Rule" Applies to US/ALL/ MONOTHEISTIC  RELIGIONS - COMMON TENET ?

Hopefully Religious Leaders and Scholars will participate and we will become conscientious observers/commentators/students.

Might U start by commenting on the above apriori proposition ?

If you don't mind, I'll actually offer a counter to the golden rule. The idea might not have originated with him, but Carne Ross pointed out that belief in and adherence to the "Golden Rule" is actually a manifestation of arrogance, because it presumes that our own preferences are universal. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Andreas: Thanks for the comment ! Seems to me any rule is a "preference     -manifestation of arrogance" or subjective/divine opinions/revelations, including:God/law/order/justice/democracy/freedom et al.. Primeval man practiced cannibalism as preference/necessity for survival. Civilizations have developed ethics/morals/laws for the "good of mankind/womenkind"  The "Golden Rule" is recognized as a fundamental tenet of religious/basic ethics/moral human conduct. "Imagine" a world where humans were conscious of their individual power and practiced the "Golden Rule" ? 

"If Man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known." George Marshall 1945

Awaiting responses to Cyberpeacefare Initiative ! Anybody ? Somebody ? Indifference ? 

Make a small contribution - contribute your support !

"Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me." &U/USALL 

RSS

Carnegie Council

Global Ethics Weekly: Human Rights on the Ground, with Sujata Gadkar-Wilcox

Quinnipiac's Sujata Gadkar-Wilcox discusses her work researching the conception of human rights in a community in rural India. She tells the story of Chaya Kakade, a woman who went on a hunger strike after the Indian government proposed a tax on sanitary napkins, and has since built her own production center in Latur. How does Kakade understand human rights? How can Westerners move beyond a legalistic view of the concept?

The Future is Asian, with Parag Khanna

"The rise of China is not the biggest story in the world," says Parag Khanna. "The Asianization of Asia, the return of Asia, the rise of the Asian system, is the biggest story in the world." This new Asian system, where business, technology, globalization, and geopolitics are intertwined, stretches from Japan to Saudi Arabia, from Australia to Russia, and Indonesia to Turkey, linking 5 billion people.

China's Cognitive Warfare, with Rachael Burton

How is China influencing democracies such as Taiwan, Korea, and the United States? "I think there are three areas that you can look at," says Asia security analyst Rachael Burton. "The first is narrative dominance, which I would call a form of cognitive warfare. Beijing has been able to set the terms of debate . . . and once you're asking the questions, then you're able to drive intellectuals or policymakers to a certain answer."

SUBSCRIBE TODAY

VIDEOS

SUPPORT US

GEO-GOVERNANCE MATTERS

© 2019   Created by Carnegie Council.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The views and opinions expressed in the media, comments, or publications on this website are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions held by Carnegie Council.