This group was established so that our crew of Guest Editors can stay up to date on Network activities and discuss technical details in private.
To apply for membership, please send an email to Devin Stewart with 1-3 paragraphs detailing your experience and interests in international affairs. You are welcome to include a CV or writing sample.
Briefly, here are the duties we hope to have covered:
1. Add blog posts to the Network: Original writing is best, but we also welcome cross-posting from relevant sources.
2. Add video to the Network: Relevant clips from sources such as YouTube can be easily added to the discussion.
3. Foster discussion: You are welcome to add discussion topics to the Forum, and we encourage you to comment on blogs, videos, and discussions posted by other members.
4. Enlist new members: Networks are based on strength in numbers, so extending targeted invitations to people with an interest in international relations is certainly welcome.
5. Moderate content: Most submissions need to be approved, and the faster the better. With a global network of Guest Editors we should be able to cover this responsibility 24/7. Occasionally a spammer sneaks in and needs to be flagged and booted.
6. Spread the word: You are welcome to connect your social media accounts to your profile here and to generally spread word about what we're doing. The network twitter account is @carnegieGEN, and the Carnegie Council Facebook page is here.
Thank you for offering your time to help build this network into something special. If you have questions, please post them in the discussion forum here, or write directly to Devin Stewart. —Carnegie Council
The general expression of the most ethical kind of our behavour is surely expressed by the so called "Golden Rule" (taken from the Biblical Liviticus) about loving our neighbour as much as ourselves.…Continue